Become an expert
When an expert needs to be replaced or when a new expert is to be appointed, all small and medium sized entreprises representative organisations are consulted and a public call for experts is launched. Are notably consulted: the members of UEAPME and NORMAPME, the European organisations of small and medium sized entreprises, representatives of small and medium sized enterprises at European level.
Once associations of small and medium sized enterprises have proposed potential experts, NORMAPME secretariat selects the most suitable candidates on the basis of their competences.
The evaluation of the candidate is led on the basis of evaluation of curriculum vitae and telephone interviews.
After this initial screening, NORMAPME consults its members, who elect the candidate by vote.
Once the selection has been realised, the Executive Board of NORMAPME officially appoints the new expert.
Finally, NORMAPME communicates the nomination:
- to the representatives of small and medium sized enterprises;
- to the relevant standardisation organisations, european and/or international;
- to the European Commission.
NORMAPME experts are financed for their work in the technical committees.
If you wish to:
- express your interest in a new Technical Committee (which is not currently followed by NORMAPME),
- comment on the current selection of Technical Committees,
- comment on the current selection of experts,
Please contact NORMAPME secretariat at the following e-address: firstname.lastname@example.org