Electrical installation in European private houses is a large market where small and micro enterprises are very active and where they often cover more than 80% of the market. The normative situation in the EU member states is still very heterogeneous. Different rules and standards still apply in this sector, which need to be coordinated in order to assure safety to users and workers, but one is still far from a complete harmonisation.
- Technical CommitteeExpert
- Dall'Olio, Giulio CENELEC/TC 64 a/b - Electrical Installations of Buildings
- Dall'Olio, Giulio IEC/TC 64 - Energy Efficiency
- de Potter, Paul CENELEC/TC 31 - Electrical Apparatus for Potentially Explosive Atmospheres
- Mattes, Michael CEN/TC 130 - Space Heating Appliances without Integral Heat Sources